Eye to the World – Modern Art Sculpture Water Fountain w/ 2 LEDs
An avant-garde design that offers sleek and softly rounded shaping. Following Barbara Hepworth’s style, Eye to the World will be a striking feature in your garden, terrace or conservatory.
Whats great about Eye to the World?
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Impact, Fire, UV and Frost resistant!
- Self-contained – Does not require an additional reservoir or water source.
- 10m Cable – Allows for flexible positioning
- Easy Set-up – Plug in, fill with water and enjoy!
- Made from FibreStone; which offers the same durability benefits as fibre-glass, but the addition of natural stone powder in the manufacturing process gives a more substantial feel to the material. It is lighter in weight than a lot of other materials and yet super-strong and resilient. The smooth stone finish is a refined version of traditional stone materials and a significant upgrade on the plastics commonly used for light weight water features.
Whats in the box?
- Water feature with integrated LEDs – Protected by high quality polyform packaging.
- Pump and 12v transformer – Tested and certified. Very low running cost.
- Operating instructions and safety information – Clear and concise.