The Avondale, the little sister of The Chelsea, offers the same exciting blend of traditional and modern design. It’s compact form will fit anywhere in the home and garden.
Whats great about The Avondale?
- Impact, Fire, UV and Frost resistant!
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use – Its small size means that it can enhance almost any space!
- Self-contained – Does not require an additional reservoir or water source.
- 10m Cable – Allows for flexible positioning
- Easy Set-up – Plug in, fill with water and enjoy!
- Made of Glass-Fibre Reinforced Concrete (GRC) – A luxury choice of material that looks and feels like stone; offering outstanding durability and a lovely finish that improves with age and lasts for years. Recognised in the building industry for its strength and natural look, GRC is impact, fire and frost resistant meaning that your water feature will continue to look as, if not more, beautiful than it does now. Though heavier than FibreStone and PolyStone, GRC is a lot lighter than traditional stone and concrete materials.
Whats in the box?
- Water feature with integrated LEDs – Protected by high quality polyform packaging.
- Pump and 12v transformer – Tested and certified. Very low running cost.
- Operating instructions and safety information – Clear and concise.