Watching the World – Tall Modern Art Sculpture Water Fountain w/ 2 LEDs
Watching the World is a compelling contemporary design that offers clean lines, waterfall imagery and irresistible character. It is sure to be a conversation piece, whether in the home or garden. Why not consider pairing with “Pause for Thought” to create an enigmatic couple.
Whats great about Watching the World?
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Impact, Fire, UV and Frost resistant!
- Self-contained – Does not require an additional reservoir or water source.
- 10m Cable – Allows for flexible positioning
- Easy Set-up – Plug in, fill with water and enjoy!
- Made from FibreStone; which offers the same durability benefits as fibre-glass, but the addition of natural stone powder in the manufacturing process gives a more substantial feel to the material. It is lighter in weight than a lot of other materials and yet super-strong and resilient. The smooth stone finish is a refined version of traditional stone materials and a significant upgrade on the plastics commonly used for light weight water features.
Whats in the box?
- Water feature with integrated LEDs – Protected by high quality polyform packaging.
- Pump and 12v transformer – Tested and certified. Very low running cost.
- Operating instructions and safety information – Clear and concise.